adespoton thanks for reply.
1) I have tried it in Shapeshifter gui, i could input bigger size, but image is still less that 2 GB, i have tried - 4000 - and i got 0 zero size HDD file and 8000 MB and got 1700 MB file. Its working for you?
More images is nightmare, i prefer just few of them in every OS, usually 2 - system and data volume, and maybe some optimal crypted volume for work, porn and personal stuff. Some games has up to 1,5GB, have volume with 2 games is like old one more floppy / cd days.
2) Where is this wizzard located? I deleted some internet item form desktop, right after installation, i dunno if it was this config, or some alias.
3) Its shame, would be nice add this info into emulator features description, i bet that in these days, are people mainly using emulator for gaming.
With my attitude to QEMU, if is not guaranteed i would not touch it, is big time waster.
4) BTW is something like, possiblity change emulator settings when machine is already started or something some hidden, non GUI config features?
Settings are pretty limited.
5) Its not working for me, i added some windows folder through volume wizzard and shapefinder even doesnt started.
6) Ok, i would still be grateful for SW name, is hard to find for me, lots of links.
7) New ones:
Its possible change rom, after installation or same installed System files are rom related? BTW which roms is best for gaming? Im using one from 1999 - 1.6, because of some tutorial, but there are new ones from 2003.
8) I tried just for to be ready for future OpenGL fix, Vampire: The Masquarade date, i have used Virtual CD rom for toast mount, problem is that during installation is required disk second cd change and whole Finder is locked on this dialog. Is there any possiblity how to change cd? I tried mount both cds before installation but its not detected..
9) Some game move dock when started i dont know, how to move it back???
9) Some files cant be deleted because there locked, how to unclock them?
1) I never use the GUI; easier just to create a file of the appropriate size, point to it in prefs, and then format it when prompted by OS 9. I avoid going above 4GB.
2) It's a control panel, IIRC; actually, it's a regular application/extension combo, but is in the Control Panels folder.
4) Better to go with the config file than to trust the GUI. You have more control there, and a few extra options. All documented here on the wiki
5) Do it from the prefs file when SheepShaver isn't running. Don't use the GUI. Make sure permissions are correct.
7) Use the New World ROM you're using. It is the one the emulator was developed to work with.
8) Not sure; I've never encountered this issue, as I don't tend to play CD-ROM games under SheepShaver. Most CD-ROM games will also play under OS X 10.4, which works better for me.
9a) 24bit answered this one.
9b) Depends how they're locked; get info, uncheck the locked box will work for most.