call me stupid

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

Post by Guest »

I use linux and windows, and feel that even though Linux is much more stable, customizable, etc, etc. it simply lacks the "push" that windows give the less experienced users. A build of sheepshaver for windows would be nice though!
Yeah, thats right. Windows users can get experienced pushing the reset or on/off switch.

I will sum up: less experienced users = no clue = monoply for paid programmers = less free software = no SheepShaver for Win anytime soon :twisted:
Xiix
Space Cadet

Post by Xiix »

Yeah, thats right. Windows users can get experienced pushing the reset or on/off switch.

I will sum up: less experienced users = no clue = monoply for paid programmers = less free software = no SheepShaver for Win anytime soon
Amen Brother :P

You guys need to unlearn Windows, Everybody knows Unix from birth the Higher Power has blessed us with this gift. Microsoft the Great satan :evil: has made us forget what Higher Power has given us so now we think Unix/Linux is some kind of Hard Thing for us to learn but its not, Unix is deep inside all us and The Great Satan Microsoft has lied to you dont be fooled my brothers and sisters.
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

Is Apple Satan's sidekick? 8O