BasiliskIIGUI.exe not running (dll entry point missing)

About BasiliskII, a 68k Mac emulator for Windows, MacOSX, and Linux that can run System 7.x through MacOS 8.1.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

jamesoleruster
Student Driver

BasiliskIIGUI.exe not running (dll entry point missing)

Post by jamesoleruster »

Okay, on my Windows 7 machine, I'm trying to get Basilisk II working (got Basilisk II working on my Mac no problem) and I'm to configure the files... the only problem is that BasiliskIIGUI.exe was at first complaining about missing DLLs, and the troublesome one is libglib-2.0-0.dll is missing entry point g_assert_warning. GTK is installed, SDL 1.2 is there, I have everything that I need, but the dll.
Cat_7
Expert User

Post by Cat_7 »

Hi,

The missing dll error stems from an incorrect installation/version of the GTK runtime. Did you install the recommended version? http://www.emaculation.com/basilisk/gtk ... -setup.exe

Best,
Cat_7
jamesoleruster
Student Driver

Post by jamesoleruster »

Cat_7 wrote:Hi,

The missing dll error stems from an incorrect installation/version of the GTK runtime. Did you install the recommended version? http://www.emaculation.com/basilisk/gtk ... -setup.exe

Best,
Cat_7
I have all those dlls now, it just that one entry point. Yes I'm using the recommended version.
09mai2013
Student Driver

Re: BasiliskIIGUI.exe not running (dll entry point missing)

Post by 09mai2013 »

jamesoleruster wrote:Okay, on my Windows 7 machine, I'm trying to get Basilisk II working (got Basilisk II working on my Mac no problem) and I'm to configure the files... the only problem is that BasiliskIIGUI.exe was at first complaining about missing DLLs, and the troublesome one is libglib-2.0-0.dll is missing entry point g_assert_warning. GTK is installed, SDL 1.2 is there, I have everything that I need, but the dll.
BasiliskIIGUI.exe requires administrator privilege. You set it from a right click on BasiliskIIGUI.exe, in the compatibility tab.