TETRIS 1987 Sound issues...

About Mini vMac and all other 68k emulators, including SoftMac, Executor, and MESS.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

smurfetteaussie
Space Cadet

TETRIS 1987 Sound issues...

Post by smurfetteaussie »

Hi all,

I started with BasiliskII and now I'm here, hoping that someone can solve the mystery of how to play my TETRIS! 1987 Spectrum Holobyte game with SOUND.

I finally figured out how to put Tetris on the mini vMac, but it still didn't solve my sound issues. The sound itself is working on the emulator, but not the music in the game. Does anybody know of either a) a workaround for this within mini vMac, or b) a place where I could download another copy of Tetris to see if it's the file itself that's the issue?

Thanks,

Jessica
24bit
Forum All-Star

Post by 24bit »

Hi,
you´ll know, there are some Tetris games in the Garden.
If you would like to upload your game somewhere, I might try it myself.
Very old games tend to work properly only with suitable Systems of that time.
Did you try Systems2 or 3 with MinVMac already?
Best wishes!
fanman93
Granny Smith

Post by fanman93 »

You can check out my abandonware site for old versions of the MacOS (system608.wordpress.com), or check out my mediafire archive (mediafire.com/i337) for the older systems! As for sound, this seems to be an ongoing issue with some games. Perhaps the files aren't in the right place? Or, at the worst scenario, there is currently no sound working in-game. I'd suggest contacting the developer with a bug report if this persists.