version 0.3.1 (not yet released):
- (Win32) fixed: '`'/'~' key wasn't mapped
- (SDL) fixed: right-alt was mapped to left-alt
- fixed: German '<>|' key wasn't mapped
- JITC_X86: corrected tw/twi instructions (should fix java native IO calls fail)
- (BEOS) updated
Im running PearPC Athlon XP otimized build and its version is 0.4pre?!!
I ran yesterday the 0.4 pre trunk Altivec (experimental) from Richard Goodwin and...
The '`'/'~' key was correctly mapped
The Right Alt was mapped as "Option"
The progs that not running in earlier Altivec implemented versions run now (Including Word 2004 Drive Test and all system preferences)
The system runs smoothest
- I don't know anything about the network possibilities, because I'm under a firewall (provider's) and I didn't succeed anything with networkin, with any tested version (including versions thats other of you are succeeded).
I'm verry happy,
Congratulations Richard Goodwin
IÂ´ve tried to run this version with my CFG file and it didnÂ´ recognize my hdd image! What happened?
The same cfg used with other builds works perfectly.