SheepShaver-Crashes at Start.

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

OtonashiKun
Student Driver

Re: SheepShaver-Crashes at Start.

Post by OtonashiKun »

Ok It's working. I reinstalled again but not from System 7.5.3 but from OS9.img. Actually I'm typing this from Classilla (Yes,I configured network on it) and it's finally works on my laptop.

Okay,so really big thanks for your help!

Off Topic: Any good old games for it?Oh and software for making screenshots? *wink*
24bit
Forum All-Star

Post by 24bit »

Did you find the reason, why sound was not working previously?
There is an abundance of games hosted over at Macintoshgarden, much depends on what you are looking for.

There are screenshot apps for Mac OS, but usually you´ll be fine with Command-Shift-3 for your whole Mac screen.
I´m not sure whether Command-Shift-4 for a crosshair to select an area was available in the MacOS all the time, just try yourself.
With a PC keyboard in emulation, Mac-Command (⌘) is usually left-alt, if no custom key mapping is active.
You may have guessed, that Mac-Alt is on the Windows key in such setup. ;)

More key combos a described here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201236
adespoton
Forum All-Star

Post by adespoton »

Command-shift-4 goes back to the FKey days on System 6; the functionality changed a bit with OS X, but it was always a screen grab combo.

However, you can also just do alt-printscreen on your host to capture the frontmost window.