Forcing fullscreen mode in applications?

Anything about Mac emulation that does not belong in the above categories.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

deblueseven
Space Cadet

Forcing fullscreen mode in applications?

Post by deblueseven »

I remember 13 years back or so that my dads laptop as well as his old Macintosh could run stuff in Fullscreen. In my emulation it appears in a small square with everything else black. Anyone knows?
adespoton
Forum All-Star

Re: Forcing fullscreen mode in applications?

Post by adespoton »

I think you'll need to provide more information. What application are you having issues with? What emulator are you using? What screen resolution is the emulator using? Is *it* in full screen mode? What OS are you running on the emulator?

Answering these questions should provide more information for people to give you an informed answer.
robertmo
Student Driver

Post by robertmo »

Basilisk II, SheepShaver, Mini vMac, SoftMac don't support resolution switching.

Fusion PC does.
Jorpho
Master Emulator

Post by Jorpho »

deblueseven wrote:I remember 13 years back or so that my dads laptop as well as his old Macintosh could run stuff in Fullscreen. In my emulation it appears in a small square with everything else black. Anyone knows?
The likely answer is that you need to set your desktop resolution to the resolution of the emulated Macintosh before starting the emulator. But yes, more information would be good.
robertmo wrote:Fusion PC does.
Fusion PC running in DOSBox, I assume.