Try this:Ronald P. Regensburg wrote:Whatever the cause of the issue, it is apparently somehow related to the ~/Library/Preferences/com.emaculation.sheepshaver.plist file. But simply replacing the file is not a general solution. It may have solved the issue for you, but for me it has started the issue.
1. Backup your .prefs file and everything else.
2. Download and install AppCleaner:
Make sure that SmartDelete is enabled in the Preferences.
3. Delete SheepShaver (or drag it into the AppCleaner window).
4. Agree to delete all the files in the list displayed by AppCleaner.
(Maybe restart your machine after this.)
5. Restore your prefs file and SheepShaver.
It can't do any harm, and it may work.