The procedure entry point __divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic link library

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

CorporalPig22
Inquisitive Elf

The procedure entry point __divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic link library

Post by CorporalPig22 »

Hi,
I've kinda been away from the E-Maculation scene for quite a while, and recently I decided I'd start using SheepShaver again, but when I went to start it, I got the following error message:

"The procedure entry point __divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\MacOS9\SheepShaver.exe."

I'm using the February 2021 build. What do I do now?
Cat_7
Expert User

Re: The procedure entry point __divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic link library

Post by Cat_7 »

Hi,

What host system are you using?
Did you download the new version into a new folder, with all its files? Does the GUI work?

Best,
Cat_7
CorporalPig22
Inquisitive Elf

Re: The procedure entry point __divmoddi4 could not be located in the dynamic link library

Post by CorporalPig22 »

- I'm using a Windows 10 host.
- I think I've tried that.
- The GUI gives the same error, only this time the entry point in question is _ZdaPv instead of __divmoddi4.
Cat_7
Expert User

Post by Cat_7 »

Ok, Windows 10 host. Is it a 64 bit version?

Best,
Cat_7
CorporalPig22
Inquisitive Elf

Post by CorporalPig22 »

Yes.