SS loses the mouse/keyboard input in Windows

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

lsalvo
Space Cadet

SS loses the mouse/keyboard input in Windows

Post by lsalvo »

Every time I use SheepShaver on windows port, after a while, it loses mouse/keyboard input and I can't keep working with it, I have to force exit from windows. The Macos 8.6 doesn't get hung, its internal clock works and the screen refreshes, but I can't simply interoperate with it. Is someone else having the same problem? Does anyone found any solution to that issue? Maybe adding some parameter in the configuration file...

Fujitsu Notebook
Centrino 1,7Ghz, 1GB Ram
WinXP Home SP2
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

I get that problem as well. Hopefully the problem is ironed out in a future build.

BTW, Gwenole is working on full-screen emulation via SDL.
bobbens
Space Cadet

Post by bobbens »

Mac Emu wrote:I get that problem as well. Hopefully the problem is ironed out in a future build.

BTW, Gwenole is working on full-screen emulation via SDL.
me too, going to look into it, i remember it gave me some console output. BTW i'm using linux not windows.

well console only shows:

Code: Select all

WARNING: Unkown CDROMStatus(97)
might this have something to do with it? deactivating CD-ROM driver just in case.

Well it doesnt seem to give any console output when this happens, but it is annoying... I'm using the latest deb binary... does this also happen with latest CVS?