basic-dyngen-ops.hpp

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

hBarcellos
Student Driver

basic-dyngen-ops.hpp

Post by hBarcellos »

Hello all.
I'm still having this problem when trying to compile SheepShaver:

==============================================
bash-2.05b# make
I../kpx_cpu/include -I../kpx_cpu/src -DUSE_JIT -I../include -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -D_REENTRANT -DDATADIR=\"/usr/local/share/SheepShaver\" -g -O2 -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -fomit-frame-pointer -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -falign-functions=0 -mmmx -msse -msse2 -finline-limit=10000 -fno-reorder-blocks -fno-optimize-sibling-calls -c ../kpx_cpu/src/cpu/jit/basic-dyngen-ops.cpp -o obj/basic-dyngen-ops.o
make: I../kpx_cpu/include: Command not found
make: [obj/basic-dyngen-ops.o] Error 127 (ignored)
./dyngen -o basic-dyngen-ops.hpp obj/basic-dyngen-ops.o
dyngen: can't open file 'obj/basic-dyngen-ops.o'
make: *** [basic-dyngen-ops.hpp] Error 1
bash-2.05b#
=============================================

The strange thing is that i had it compiled before. Happened when i updated CVS sources.

Any1 can help me ?

Thanks in advance for all.
Athlon XP 2000+ TBredA @ 1666 FSB 333mhz - Dual DDR 333 Kingston + Radeon 9600 + Epox 8rda+
Windows XP Professional
Gentoo 2004.0 - Kernel 2.6.3
][
SGI Indigo 2 High Impact R10k 195mhz 256mb
Irix 6.5.22
Trombone Bob
Tinkerer

Post by Trombone Bob »

Gentoo needs to be patched to work the instructions are in the SheepShaver for Windows via coLinux Disscution
but here they are
in colinux "export WANT_AUTOCONF=2.5" ; "export WANT_AUTOMAKE=1.7 "
in colinux change directory to cd /home/bob/SheepShaver/src/kpx_cpu; then execute the following: "wget http://gwenole.beauchesne.free.fr/sheep ... _opts.diff"; "patch -p0 < x86_fpu_opts.diff"
cd /home/bob/SheepShaver/src/Unix
make

Post by Guest »

For what it's worth, I never got SS to compile under coLinux without *skipping* the patch step... Only skipping the patch allowed me to compile without the fpc_cpu error.

rm -d your SheepShaver, and download it from CVS again.. do the make links, autogen.sh, then make.. skip the patch and see how that works...

SheepShaver runs on my system.. but so far haven't gotten any ROMs to work... but since SS actually runs on my system, then I don't think there is any problems having to do with the missing patch
trexplorer

Post by trexplorer »

Same for me, the patch didn't work ... what I had to do was delete the SheepShaver directory, then download and re-nstall again ... sometimes it tokk 2-3 attempts before things wirked - don't know why.