Menu Bar Extras for Sheepshaver

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

Benjiatwork
Space Cadet

Menu Bar Extras for Sheepshaver

Post by Benjiatwork »

Hello ^^

Is anyone has created a Menu Bar Extras for Sheepshaver, please ?

Benjiatwork
Ronald P. Regensburg
Expert User

Re: Menu Bar Extras for Sheepshaver

Post by Ronald P. Regensburg »

I don't think anyone created a Menu Bar Extra for SheepShaver and I cannot imagine what its purpose would be. What would you want a SheepShaver Menu Bar Extra to do?
adespoton
Forum All-Star

Post by adespoton »

My only guess would be something similar to Parallels' MBE. Allows you to switch between running environments or pause emulation. Would also switch between full screen and windowed mode.

However, I find the Parallels one annoying; I doubt someone has put in the effort to create such a thing when anyone who could do so likely wouldn't use it.
Benjiatwork
Space Cadet

Post by Benjiatwork »

Hello ^^

Well, primary, something to turn it on/off, and secondly, give some useful informations.... I'm on it, (for now, i did that with Butler, a freeware) i want make it standalone, i just need, as u suggest, what kind of information u want to see in and i'll try to make one ^^

I've found a tutorial to build that on xcode. It's kind old but interesting in the case u have like me a wide screen (27") and mostly don't use often Dock.

Benjiatwork