Zip files containing Cheetah/Public beta wallpapers

[ARCHIVED] About PearPC, a mostly obsolete PPC Mac emulator for Windows and Linux to run MacOS X 10.1 up to 10.4. Using QEMU is now recommended.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

longboarder
Space Cadet

Zip files containing Cheetah/Public beta wallpapers

Post by longboarder »

Hey so I know most of you know how to run the emulators of mac os x, with probably cheetah or public beta, and I wanted to ask you guys something. Can you guys possibly take the wallpapers from the operating systems mac os x public beta and mac os x cheetah, copy them all into folders and compress them into zip files that can be forwarded onto this forum. Personally, I am a bit of a noob and I only know how to run sheep shaver and miniVmac so I hope you guys understand. Again I really appreciate this in advance and regards,
Thomas Hancock
adespoton
Forum All-Star

Re: Zip files containing Cheetah/Public beta wallpapers

Post by adespoton »

If you have access to a Mac, you can just open the install CD and copy them directly from there. This is how I grabbed not only the desktop wallpaper, but also the "first run" videos and audio tracks.
longboarder
Space Cadet

Re: Zip files containing Cheetah/Public beta wallpapers

Post by longboarder »

The thing is I needed to see if anyone else could do it...If I had time I would, but as of now I am jam-packed with loads of school work. Thats why I am asking you guys