Ferazel's Wand: Celebrating 20 Years!

Anything not about Mac emulation.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Elyus
Tinkerer

Ferazel's Wand: Celebrating 20 Years!

Post by Elyus »

These 20th anniversary livestreams have been a lot of fun, so I wanted to do one more as we reach the end of Ambrosia's classic game anniversaries.

Ferazel's Wand, their first CD release and final classic-only Mac title, is an action-packed, magical adventure game created by Ben Spees. It combined 2D platformer fun with addictive gameplay and graphics and sound that made it a truly unique experience. It turned 20 a few weeks ago, and I've been looking forward to commemorating the occasion. If you're a fan of Ambrosia or classic Mac games in general, please consider stopping by!

---

Who: Hosted by Cythera Guides with special guest Ben Spees!

When: February 1, 8pm Central

Where: https://www.twitch.tv/cytheraguides
ClockWise
Site Admin

Re: Ferazel's Wand: Celebrating 20 Years!

Post by ClockWise »

Hey, I'll be there. I'll post the news on a couple of the classic Mac Facebook groups I know of.
Elyus
Tinkerer

Post by Elyus »

Thanks, Clockwise!

A couple minor updates to share:

- I posted a sort of teaser to Youtube that distills down some of the more exciting elements of the game, if anyone's unfamiliar with it or wants to see a bit more about it.

- Both Ben Spees and Eric Speier are hoping to participate in some capacity. They also plan to share a listserv for anyone interested to hear more from 5 Elements when Ferazel's Wand is on their schedule, as they still want to revisit this fantastic game!
Elyus
Tinkerer

Post by Elyus »

Final followup: the stream has been posted to Youtube and you can visit ferazel.com to signup for the 5 Elements mailing list if you want to keep updated with any Ferazel-related news from them.

Thanks to those who joined, and big shoutout to Clockwise for helping spread the word :smile: It was a great time!