Login  •  Register

The time is now: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:08 am

Emaculation wiki  •  Delete all board cookies

Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]    Go to page Previous  1, 2
Print view Previous topic  |  Next topic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:59 pm 
Forum All-Star

This system is now notarized for Catalina, and contains a copy of SheepShaver that uses the current 2.0.10 version of the SDL2 framework.

Reply with quote Post a reply  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:54 pm 
Forum All-Star

Thanks to Ronald's confirmation of problems with SDL2 version 2.0.10, I've reverted this app to SDL2 version 2.0.9.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:13 pm 
Space Cadet

I am using one of those OS 9 configs mentioned in the OP ;)
on windows 10 just want to play this one retro game. The deal where you drop the file on the icon isn't doing anything.
In fact the only way I could get the game file was to download this 600 MB iso...which could only be opened with Toast 2.5. So I can see the file in Toast, and it says it extracts it to windows, but it doesn't show up in file explorer.
Sorry to be such a noob. I'm usually on top of this sort of thing, but primarily with windows. Many thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:32 pm 
Forum All-Star

It's not clear what you dropped on the icon; that feature (under Windows) is designed to copy files from Windows to MacOS, not to run games. Since you didn't say what file you dropped on the icon, there's no way to guess what happened.

If you want to mount the toast file in SheepShaver, you'll need to find it in Windows and then add it to the list of disks in the SheepShaver GUI. I've never used Toast under Windows (if that's where you're using it) so I can't help, but presumably Toast will tell you where it extracted the file.

Since you didn't give a link to the file itself, there's no way to be more helpful.

Post new topic  Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]    Go to page Previous  1, 2