How to contribute to the compilation wiki page?

About BasiliskII, a 68k Mac emulator for Windows, MacOSX, and Linux that can run System 7.x through MacOS 8.1.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

hackdog
Space Cadet

How to contribute to the compilation wiki page?

Post by hackdog »

Today I've succesfully managed to build Basilisk II on Windows using MinGW, with help from the compilation wiki page. I think I now have some useful additions and modifications to contribute to that page, but how should I contribute them? The wiki seems to be closed for public editing. I suppose I can save the HTML, edit it and then post a diff, but that doesn't feel like a proper way to do it.
Cat_7
Expert User

Re: How to contribute to the compilation wiki page?

Post by Cat_7 »

Hi,

Thanks for looking into this.
Can you put your comments in a reply in this forum? If you put them under headings as they appear on the compilation page, I'll adjust the page accordingly.

Best,
Cat_7
hackdog
Space Cadet

Post by hackdog »

That would indeed suffice for small edits, but as I went along with larger changes, it quickly became unmanageable. So I opted for my original idea of having a before-and-after comparison of the HTML -- it's the best I can do without having the Wiki markup source. It seems that I can't attach files to a post here; may I send it as a PM?
Cat_7
Expert User

Post by Cat_7 »

Sent you a PM.

Best,
cat_7