Code: Select all
svn checkout svn://vc.namedfork.net/namedfork/minivmac4iphone/trunk
2. Plug in your iOS device
3. Launch XCode 7 or later (download it from the App Store if you don't have it) and load the project.
4. Create a free Provisioning Profile
4. Update the project, linking to your provisioning profile.
5. Run. It'll automatically install the software, then immediately halt with an error.
6. Go into Settings->General->Device Management (right under iTunes Wi-Fi Sync and VPN), select your Apple ID, and enable the app. Then it can run with no issues.
 Of course, after this, you need to add the appropriate ROM file, disk image, etc. just like you do anywhere else. But this will actually get the functional software on to your device.