Anything not about Mac emulation.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

Marc
Master Emulator

Darek's latest madness

Post by Marc »

Resumes wanted! Intern for Darek!

Attention geeks!

Now that I'm almost done giving away free packages of Mac OS and have enough space in my garage again to house a starving student, I need some extra manpower to help out on an emulation project I'm working on. Seriously, do you think you have what it takes to write an emulator as well as I can? Better? Prove it. Get paid. Live like me.

Please send your resume to me directly, either by mail or by email to darekm@emulators.com.

- Darek
I'm sure there are a few people who can write better emulators....Gwenole...the PearPC team....my cat....
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

I hear that Paris and Nicole are available....
Once you've made something idiot proof, they go and invent a better idiot!
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

Hilton and Kidman? LOL! :lol:

A.A. Fussey should apply! :D
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

Mac Emu wrote:Hilton and Kidman?
Err...no, Hilton and Ritchie. I meant from "The Simple Life", a crappy Fox show where these two brainless bimbos pretend that they're on a completely unscripted journey around the US, but they screw up everything they do in a really woodenly acted show.
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

Yep, it's on in the UK on Channel 5. The home of dogshit TV.
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

Ahh, I remember the launch of Channel 5, just before I moved to the US. It was launched by the Spice Girls, so I knew it was going to be the BIGGEST pile of dog shit TV already
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

Oh, I see. I only watch the FOX News Channel (illegal in Canada) and have never, ever seen The Simple Life (or Desperate Housewives).
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

robojam wrote:Ahh, I remember the launch of Channel 5, just before I moved to the US. It was launched by the Spice Girls, so I knew it was going to be the BIGGEST pile of dog shit TV already
Yep, I remember it well. It was quite comical, and still is. They have lit up British households with such amazing TV such as 'Cosmetic Surgery Live' (it does exactly what it says on the tin).
Havin_it
Mac Mechanic

Post by Havin_it »

I would fully agree ....

Were it not for their screening of ...

SUNSET BEACH. Best soap opera ever if you like dog/baby thought-conversations and zombie curses, bed-hopping priests, devil-worshipping businessmen, forced artificial insemination with a turkey-baster, ummm... was that enough?
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

I think this could be a good reality TV show that Channel 5 and FOX could co-run. 'Living with Darek'....we could get some mac emu guys to compete in the Darek house and have viewers vote on who stays to win the prize to finally complete SoftMac Pro, four years too late!
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

Marc wrote:I think this could be a good reality TV show that Channel 5 and FOX could co-run. 'Living with Darek'....we could get some mac emu guys to compete in the Darek house and have viewers vote on who stays to win the prize to finally complete SoftMac Pro, four years too late!
Trouble is, how long would Darek survive having the crap beaten out of him on a daily basis?
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

Where's the trouble in that?!
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

robojam wrote:Trouble is, how long would Darek survive having the crap beaten out of him on a daily basis?
Is this "Living With Darek" show on pay-per-view? If there's Fear Factor stunts involving Darek, I'd pay to watch it.
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

Yeah, things like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute, or eating food infected with e-coli or something like that...heh, heh...
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

I prefer the (locked) tank full of scorpions.
robojam
Forum All-Star

Post by robojam »

...or surviving for 24 hours in a tank full of human excrement. I'll gladly contribute...