be banned

About SheepShaver, a PPC Mac emulator for Windows, MacOS X, and Linux that can run System 7.5.3 to MacOS 9.0.4.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg, ClockWise

kaziorvb2
Student Driver

be banned

Post by kaziorvb2 »

ive been banned when i posted topic about bootin 8.1 and other on ss

maybe becouse i posted link to download old world rom...

sorry :(
Cat_7
Expert User

Post by Cat_7 »

Yes, that was the reason you got banned :x

Cat_7
kaziorvb2
Student Driver

sorry

Post by kaziorvb2 »

sorry vmuch, it will never be again...

im new on emaculation

sorry sorry sorry
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

I banned you for posting the link. We don't need Apple Ninja Lawyers threatening to close down Clockwise's helpful forum because of warez links. But now you know the rulz and we trust you will be more careful.

I was fortunate enough to buy a really cheap PowerMac 7500 on eBay in order to use it's Old World ROM image with SheepShaver to run Mac OSes earlier then OS 8.5.
Neospy
Mac Mechanic

Post by Neospy »

Mac Emu wrote:I banned you for posting the link. We don't need Apple Ninja Lawyers threatening to close down Clockwise's helpful forum because of warez links. But now you know the rulz and we trust you will be more careful.

I was fortunate enough to buy a really cheap PowerMac 7500 on eBay in order to use it's Old World ROM image with SheepShaver to run Mac OSes earlier then OS 8.5.
I have a PowerMac 5500/250 that I got from a school that was gonna throw out their macs *cries*, and yes, I know the rom doesnt work. But I like it anyways..
PPC_Digger
Forum All-Star

Post by PPC_Digger »

Mac Emu wrote:I was fortunate enough to buy a really cheap PowerMac 7500 on eBay in order to use it's Old World ROM image with SheepShaver to run Mac OSes earlier then OS 8.5.
Wow! I almost bought that one. I was seconds from bidding, but then I saw they didn't ship to anywhere but the US. How much did you pay for it?

EDIT: oh, 14.50$. Cheap. Really cheap.
Mac Emu
Forum All-Star

Post by Mac Emu »

Wow, what a small world PPC_Digger.

And yeah, it was a deal ... the seller didn't mention the two keyboards, two mice, 16MB Rage PCI card or pristine Mac OS 9.0.4 CD-ROM that came with the Mac.

I later bought a 6 GB hard drive and 256 MB of RAM in separate auctions for it.

Using XPostFacto, it runs Jaguar great! (But I have it packed away in storage as I'm in the middle of looking for a place to live.)
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

That was some deal!

Wish I could find something that cheap...
Neospy
Mac Mechanic

Post by Neospy »

Marc wrote:That was some deal!

Wish I could find something that cheap...
You could always use eBay!
or...
check around town... I recently acquired an iMac Rev. D @ 333 Mhz. for free.
All I had to buy is a mouse :P. I am getting more ram so soon... OSX! yay.
Marc
Master Emulator

Post by Marc »

I never seem to be able to find any stand out deals on eBay UK, and there is a very limited used Mac market where I stay (Glasgow, Scotland). My university has plenty of Beige PowerMacs that seem to have vanished so I will enquire about that...or hope that they have elected to replace their aging iMacs with Mac Minis allowing me to buy one from them!