Basilisk II Black Hammer Version Update

About BasiliskII, a 68k Mac emulator for Windows, MacOSX, and Linux that can run System 7.x through MacOS 8.1.

Moderators: Cat_7, Ronald P. Regensburg

The Balance Of Judgement
Apple Corer

Basilisk II Black Hammer Version Update

Post by The Balance Of Judgement »

I finally found time to update Black Hammer.

Here is a brief list:

- Updated the Basilisk II applications to have a new icon to replace the old ones.

- Optional Disk Tools web based installer. Disk tools include freeware utilities and hard to find browsers and extensions. (All freeware/shareware)

- Includes EV Nova Patch

- Ethernet drivers are installed on a per OS basis. So only select the OS you require drivers for to avoid confusion.

- New graphics for installation.

- Detailed instructions for various features before you decide which items to include in the install.

- Wallpapers and other extras relating to Basilisk II Black Hammer.

- A HTML page with links to online support and forums where support is given.

There are other minor fixes being made. I'm working to my goal of having a complete installer that is easy to use and doesn't leave anything out.

I am also working on a new Basilisk II Database. The new database is a list of compatibility issues and guides to getting various features to work in Basilisk.

This of course is dependant on the time I have but tonight I am hopefully going to be finished the new installer and have it uploaded to Sourceforge.net.

If you have questions, suggestions or anything else, I'm all ears.

Citon X600
Pracht
Inquisitive Elf

Post by Pracht »

You should also add download link!
Have you done anything with Basilisk II itself or you had just made an installer with help files and some accessories?
The Balance Of Judgement
Apple Corer

Updates

Post by The Balance Of Judgement »

Well I have replaced the original icons that Basilisk II came with but no actual changes to any code.

This is just a collection of goodies bundled into an easy to use installer with a nice GUI. :)